Seagate ST3300657SS Dell branded hard drive model number F617N offers storage capacity of 300gb with rotational speed of 15,000 rotations per minute and data transfer rate of 6gb/second hence making it one of the faster hard drive with rapid read and write performance. Additionally, this hard drive is compatible with Dell PowerEdge Servers and ships with hot-swap caddie for effortless installation. Moreover, hard drive has 3.5 inch SAS interface and ships with hot-swap caddie for effortless installation. Dell ST3300657SS Dell Part Number F617N is an ideal hardware for your PowerEdge Server to ensure reliability and performance for a mission-critical enterprise network.
- Brand: Seagate/Dell
- Model: ST3300657SS, F617N
- Capacity: 300Gb
- Interface: SAS 3.5 inch
- Data Transfer Rate: 6Gb/s
- Rotational Speed: 15,000rpm
- Hot-swappable: Yes
- Caddie: Yes
- Best for: PowerEdge Servers
- Shipping: Free Expedited (USA)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Compatible Servers: This hard drive is compatible with the following servers; PowerEdge 2900, PowerEdge 2970, PowerEdge R200, PowerEdge R210, PowerEdge R300, PowerEdge R310, PowerEdge R320, PowerEdge R410, PowerEdge R415, PowerEdge R420, PowerEdge R510, PowerEdge R515, PowerEdge R520, PowerEdge R710, PowerEdge R720, PowerEdge R720xd, PowerEdge R900, PowerEdge R905, PowerEdge T100, PowerEdge T110, PowerEdge T300, PowerEdge T310, PowerEdge T320, PowerEdge T410, PowerEdge T420, PowerEdge T610, PowerEdge T620, PowerEdge T710, PowerVault Md1000, PowerVault Md3000, PowerVault Md3000i, PowerVault Md3200, PowerVault Md3220i, PowerVault Nx3100
We also have
What is a SAS Interface?
SAS is a short form of Serial Attached SCSI and it refers to hard drives equipped with point-to-point serial protocol that moves data to and from computer storage devices. SAS interface therefore are connectors that will connect server motherboard (system board) with the hard drives. SAS hard drives are mainly used for enterprise computing where high speed and high reliability are crucial such as data center, transactional processing applications, servers, raid storage, and e-commerce. SAS drives are engineered to withstand 24/7 use of enterprise data center.
Why Purchase Dell Genuine Hard Drives?
Since most SAS Hard drives are used in servers, storage, and raid arrays, it is critical that drives used in these equipment are certified by the manufacturer. If you are running a Dell server or storage system, it's vital that you purchase Dell certified drives to ensure 24/7 connectivity between the raid controller in the Dell server and the hard drive. Dell RAID controllers and Dell Hard drives have Dell firmware that will enable these two components to function properly.
What are the best-fit applications of these hard drives?
Dell F617N ST3300657SS are mainly used for Dell Servers that run business and transaction processing, storage area networks, network attached storage, mail servers, e-commerce servers, application servers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.