Seagate SAS 450Gb ST3450857SS Dell branded hard drive model number Dell R749K offers storage capacity of 450Gb with rotational speed of 15,000 rotations per minute and data transfer rate of 6gb/second hence making it one of the faster hard drive with rapid read and write performance. Additionally, this hard drive is compatible with Dell PowerEdge Servers and ships with hot-swap caddie for effortless installation. Moreover, hard drive has 3.5 inch SAS interface and ships with hot-swap caddie for effortless installation. Seagate Cheetah 15K 450Gb ST3450857SS Dell Part Number R749K is an ideal hardware for your PowerEdge Server to ensure reliability and performance for a mission-critical enterprise network.
- Brand: Seagate/Dell
- Model: ST3450857SS, R749K
- Capacity: 450Gb
- Interface: SAS 3.5 inch
- Data Transfer Rate: 6Gb/s
- Rotational Speed: 15,000rpm
- Hot-swappable: Yes
- Caddie: Yes
- Best for: PowerEdge Servers
- Shipping: Free Expedited (USA)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Compatible Servers: This hard drive is compatible with the following servers; PowerEdge 2900, PowerEdge 2970, PowerEdge R200, PowerEdge R210, PowerEdge R300, PowerEdge R310, PowerEdge R320, PowerEdge R410, PowerEdge R415, PowerEdge R420, PowerEdge R510, PowerEdge R515, PowerEdge R520, PowerEdge R710, PowerEdge R720, PowerEdge R720xd, PowerEdge R900, PowerEdge R905, PowerEdge T100, PowerEdge T110, PowerEdge T300, PowerEdge T310, PowerEdge T320, PowerEdge T410, PowerEdge T420, PowerEdge T610, PowerEdge T620, PowerEdge T710, PowerVault Md1000, PowerVault Md3000, PowerVault Md3000i, PowerVault Md3200, PowerVault Md3220i, PowerVault Nx3100
Why should you use SAS Interfaced hard drives for servers?
SAS stands of Serial Attached SCSI and is a commonly used interface in enterprise servers where high speed and high reliability is required. SAS drives come with 10k and 15k rotations per minute and they may be in a 2.5 inch form factor or 3.5 inch form factor. SAS drives tend to be more reliable than regular SATA drives. The industry accepted mean time failure (MTBF) for SAS drives is 1.2 million hours versus 700,000 hours MTBF for SATA drives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.