NVIDIA Tesla K80 24GB PCIe GPU Graphics card is a powerful and versatile hardware equipment built on dual GPU's offering a total of 4992 CUDA cores clocked at 560MHz, 24GB generous GDDR5 with 384-bit memory interface and 480Gb/s making it a must have it for projects that demand performance and reliability. This card uses passive cooling which relies on airflow and cooling present in the server structure. In addition, it seats on PCIe gen 3.0 x16 slot of the motherboard and does not have external port.
- 4992 NVIDIA CUDA cores with a dual-GPU design
- Up to 2.91 teraflops double-precision performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- Up to 8.73 teraflops single-precision performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 24 GB of GDDR5 memory
- 480 GB/s aggregate memory bandwidth
- ECC protection for increased reliability
- Server-optimised to deliver the best throughput in the data center